Installation & Operation
Do not install the machine under the following conditions!!!
- Badly-ventilated places
Good ventilation should be maintained. Please do not put the machine in the place that may plug the vent, or cover the body of the machine in case of the internal heat storage to affect the service life of the lamp.
- Environment with too much dust and smoke
Do not install the machine in the environment with too much dust and smoke to prevent the dust from the lens to affect the projection effect.
- Indoor lamps cannot be exposed to the rain; please pay attention to the waterproof measures if it is installed under the eaves or canopy.
- The projector should not be disassembled by Non-professionals. If you need to carry out operations such as replacing the gobo, before that please be sure to cut off the power switch and cool it for 5 to 10 minutes to avoid being burnt.
- Put the projector base to the installation, and drill screws through the hole of the base until the base is firmly fixed.
- Rotate the base to adjust the projecting direction.
- Then twist the lens and rotate slowly until the picture is clear, then tighten the ring on the lens to press the waterproof rubber ring for protection.
Installation for gobo：
If you need to replace the gobo by yourself, you need to undo the screws on front cover, take down the semicircle spring snap ring and put the front of the gobo facing inside (the back of the gobo facing yourself), then place the snap ring into the disc and use the snap ring to clamp tightly the gobo. Pay attention to the strength in case of crushing the lens.