- Send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for the proof and confirm the final design.
- Choose the right size and place the order.
- 2-5 business days for production and 3-4 business days for delivery.
The vector artwork will be the best for the final design and gobo production. Please convert text to outlines or vector art. This prevents possible problems with font substitutions and interpretations.
The file format should preferably be:
HOW TO DEFINE THE COLOR OF THE GOBO?
- 1-color gobo: white/black + 1 of colors from the palette
- 2-color gobo: white/black + 2 of colors from the palette
- 3-color gobo: white/black + 3 of colors from the palette
- Full-color gobo: any color/gradient color
- Size E: 2 working days for production and 3-4 days for delivery.
- Other sizes: 2-5 working days for production and 3-4 days for delivery.
- The preferred carrier is DHL Express.
- The turnaround time reference form is based on the United State. For other regions, please contact email@example.com.
WHAT SIZE GOBO CAN YOU MAKE?
- Instagobo.com can manufacture gobo to any size specification.
- Instagobo standard size: size E
- When placing an order a gobo slide, please provide us with the brand and model of the projector utilized. You may also provide us with the diameter of the gobo and the diameter of the image field.
We usually match the colors of your artwork with the colors of our Standard Color Palette. Shown here are the colors as Instagbo print equivalents so they can be compared in color books. Gobos are manufactured in an entirely different process from print but we believe this is the easiest way to make color references.
We are able to make virtually any color, but we cannot guarantee the exact match of your colors in the resulting projection due to variations in the fixtures and projection surface. The color of a projected image will always vary from the print color as there is only limited control over the projection environment. The resulting projection color is influenced by factors such as ambient light situation, projection surface color and materials, and color temperature of the light bulb.
* Full-color gobo is not limited in this palette